Ubee was earlier known as Ambit microsystems, which was later renamed in 2009. Ubee interactive engineers broadband equipment for cable and telecommunication service providers such as data, voice, and video services. Its products include cable data modems, IPTV gateways, WIFI gateways, and other mobile devices. As per the wireless Ubee router, here’s how you do the Ubee wifi setup.
The Ubee wireless gateways feature enhanced WIFI technology to support wireless gadgets to fit unique networking needs. The various wireless gateways provided by Ubee are as follows:
UBC1322, UBC1319, UBC1303, UBC1301, EVW32C, UBC1307, UBC1310, DVW32CB, DDW36C.
Ubee has also launched DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1 channel boing technologies. Moreover they deliver speed up to 5 Gbps. Ubee modem DVW32CB is a wireless router as it connects with endless wireless devices.
For Ubee Router Login
1. Open any browser: Google chrome, internet explorer, etc.
2. The modem is set up on router mode by default, i.e., the modem’s public IP will be taken.
3. On the address bar, in order to access the login page, type: 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.100.1
(Remember that you should connect your Ubee router while you follow these steps, or else you may get directed to the page showing error again and again).
4. On accessing the login page, you need to enter your ID and password, which is provided to you on your device label (base of the modem as – GUI Username and GUI Password).
(If you have changed the details in the past and forgot them, you can click on the reset button on the device for about 15 seconds).
5. Now, you would be able to access the web interface of your Ubee router. As a result the Ubee wifi setup is successful.
Ubee router has its own IP address. It serves as a link to the login page of your web interface.
For setting up modem to router mode
1. Select your gateway.
2. Click on Wide area network.
3. Select NAT mode( routing, NAT, DHCP, firewall) under the operation mode.
4. Click on the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
For setting up bridged mode
What is bridged mode- it means that the modem is going to act as a bridge, i.e., the public IP is going to be taken such as the router instead of the modem.
1. Go to gateway.
2. Click on Wide Area Network.
3. Select the bridge mode(bridge enter device, no routing, no NAT, no DHCP server , no firewall) under the operation mode.
4. Click on apply at the bottom of the page.
For Changing details for the Ubee router
1. Login to your router, by doing the Ubee wifi setup as mentioned above.
2. Open the web interface and on the top menu, click wireless.
3. Select primary network.
4. Find serial number under WPA/WPA2 encryption key option.
5. Click the show key button, and it will show you your password.
6. Delete the key and enter your new password. Use a strong password for security purposes.
7. Click on the ‘apply’ button.
8. Exit the web Ubee interface.
Fixing Ubee modem when WIFI is not connecting
1. Run a speed test– navigate your web and perform a speed test.
2. Check your connectivity- make sure you connect your devices to sockets properly.
3. Relocate your Ubee modem– away from any interfering obstacle so that the WIFI signal is properly detected.
4. Check your Ubee equipment– make sure your account is completely verified with your broadband.
5. Reset your Ubee modem- it removes any self-bugs created.
6. Run a factory reset of your Ubee modem- it may help your WIFI run again.
To change its factory settings
1. For windows IOS
- Go to the search bar, type cmd, and click on the command prompt.
- Type ipconfig in the pop-up window and press enter.
- Click on the default gateway for your IP.
2. For OSX Ubee wifi setup
- Open terminal window (In apple users) finder> applications> utilities and then terminal.
- Input the command: netstat-nr |grep default and then click enter.
- Your IP address will show.
LATEST NEWS : February 11, 2020
Ubee has developed WIFI 6, offering support for fiber, Ubee xDSL, and DOCSIS technologies. This WIFI is also known as the 802.11ax. It delivers higher output and improved power efficiency. In addition faster and smoother connectivity for users is ensured when running intensive applications on multiple wireless clients. Thus, it gives better performance.