We live in a era where we cannot imagine our lives without the internet. From the beginning of our day till its end we use the internet almost everywhere. But Do you know that every device that accesses the internet has a unique address? Well yes, and this address is known as IP(Internet Protocol) address and is given by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). This article will help you to login into IP 192.168.1.100
NOTE: – Always type correct IP address in your browser i.e. “192.168.1.7” Most of the times we end up typing wrong IP such as 192.168.l.l00, 192.168.100, http 192.168 1.100, 192.168 l 100, 192.168.l00.l, 1192.168 1.100, 192168.1 100, 192.168.l.100, 192,168,100,1, 192.168.100., www 192.168.1.100, 192.168 l00 1, 192.168.l00.1, 192.168.100, https //192.168.l00.1.
An interesting thing about IP address is that it keeps changing according to the network we connect to. This article will talk about an IP address.
About the IP address 192.168.1.100
Amongst many IP addresses available this is a private IP address like 192.168.1.108 for any local area device. This IP address can be used as the default address for local internet connection with the help of wireless routers , which happens to be a device that connects multiple devices over a single network and Internet. Being a default address makes it be used by routers, modems or any other IOT(Internet Of Things) device.
An interesting thing about this IP is that it is unique way that only the devices which fall under this network system can be connected with the network system. A router brand Linksys uses this IP address as a beginning of default dynamic IP range. You can customize the properties of your Internet connection via logging in to your IP address admin panel.
Login to 192.168.1.100 Admin Panel
Well, this is quiet an easy process that can be executed by the steps below.
- Open the Web browser on your computer sytem. Hope you are on the latest version of your web browser.
- Type in the IP in your Web browser search panel.
NOTE: If the page does not happen to open then the chances are that you have a different IP address. Instead of the above IP type in your IP address and follow the rest of the steps
- Enter your default username and password in the page that just opened.
- Here you are! The admin page has opened up. You can now configure your device for 192.168.1.100.
- You can probably do the following in the admin panel
- Change type of internet connection and network name.
- Add new devices in the admin panel.
- Experiment with bandwith and transmission rate.
- Monitor various devices connected to your router.
Default Router User & Password List
How to change the username password of the Router
We tend to remember the password that we assign ourself rather than the passwords by someone else to us. Thus it is always adviced to change the default username and password of your router. Again there are some easy steps to do so.
- Enter your IP address in the browser eg: 192.168.1.100
- Login with your default password and username.
- Change your username or password from the options there.
- Apply the changes.
Try to keep a password that is difficult to guess by someone except you.
192.168.1.100 IP address is a class C IP address. You can check your IP address by typing in ‘ipconfig’ in command prompt of windows. Your IP address is traceable, remember that. To change the device settings, admin panel is the only way out.